No matter what’s happening in your life today, take time to ask the Lord to shine His light on you. Ask Him to confirm His plan for you. As you continue pursuing His truth and righteousness, as you continue to make His Word a priority in your life, you will experience more of His blessings. You’ll see those brighter days as you move forward in the good plan He has in store for you!
What is H.I.I.T (High Intensity Intervault Training)? :
It’s a short burst of high intensity cardio movements for 2 minutes then going to lower intensity movements for 1 minute repeating this 5-10 times.
You can do this on a cardio machine or you can do it without equipment. You can run, sprint, or walk (high intensity movements), and add in strengthening exercises (low intensity movements).
The goal is to get your heart rate up as high as you can in the 2 minute bouts and letting your heart rate drop (not to resting) when doing the 1 minute bouts.
Benefits on HIIT:
1. You burn double the calories in 15-20 minutes than with a 30-60 minute cardio session.
2. Best form of cardio for weight loss.
3. You engage more muscles during the session, which means you, burn more fat.
4. Increases your metabolism (you burn even more calories during the after burn).
5. You don’t need any equipment, you can do the workout anywhere and whenever it’s convent for you.
6. H.I.I.T challenges you and helps with boredom.
|—||william chapman (via williamchapmanwritings)|